Location – Austin, TX or Dallas, TX or Fort Worth, TX or New York, NY or Remote
As the Paid Social Media Supervisor, your mission will be to seamlessly integrate paid social strategies into a large retailer’s media and overall branding strategy. You’ll work alongside a cross-functional team to develop innovative paid social media partnerships and executions. Given the brand’s presence, your expertise will be put to the test in providing tailored paid media recommendations for multiple markets and product categories.
- Specialized in upper-funnel paid social media strategy and execution to drive high impact awareness and consideration for brands
- Manage and coach a team of Paid Social Media Leads, Managers and Coordinators, their day-to-day work and overall professional development
- Oversee day-to-day operations of Paid Social Media campaigns including performance and pacing across all active platforms to ensure flawless execution while proactively identifying optimization opportunities; recommend changes in spend or budget allocation, troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Lead the development of clients’ overarching Paid Social Media strategy across brand and consideration objectives and ensuring day-to-day projects drive towards it
- Lead paid social influencer activations and collaborations with multiple stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-channel teams to ensure a cohesive social strategy and client management
- Actively participate in cross-channel / cross-team planning, project management, performance and service integration
- Identify growth opportunities and implementing initiatives to ensure client’s goals are met
- Contribute to high impact projects to further PMG’s Social expertise as a whole
- Develop relationships with senior-level client contacts
- Lead team meetings and brainstorms
Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of related work experience, plus 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Well versed in Paid Social Influencer Activations
- Strong interpersonal and training skills
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel or SQL, Keynote and Powerpoint
- Self-motivated and likes to learn new tools and technology
PMG is a global independent digital company that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights, along with its proprietary marketing intelligence platform Alli, to deliver Digital Made for Humans™. With offices in New York, London, Dallas, Austin, and Fort Worth, our team is made up of 350+ employees globally, and our work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Cole Haan, Old Navy, Sephora, SurveyMonkey, and TikTok runs in 50+ countries and has received top industry recognitions including Cannes Lions and Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., Entrepreneur, and Adweek as one of the fastest-growing companies nationwide – and named Adweek’s 2021 Breakthrough Media Agency of the Year and MediaPost’s 2020 Independent Agency of the Year – PMG has grown due to its commitments to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. But it’s the investment PMG makes in its people that has led it to be named among Ad Age’s Best Places to Work six years in a row, including #1 in 2021.
In alignment with its core value to always change for the better, PMG seeks to create a more diverse and inclusive culture, and it is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.